Copiers and printers are dynamic tools for businesses across most industries. However, you may be under-thinking them. You purchased them, set them up but maybe never really thought about the little money pits they can be. If not managed well, you may be experiencing a financial drain to your office technology environment -- conveniently disguised as your printing fleet.
Managed print services can save the day and work wonders for your copiers' workflow. It helps keep things organized and under control.
Did you know that managed print services increases general efficiency?
It's true! Having an established print management plan in place will improve office efficiency in your office every day.
How is this accomplished? Let's get specific.
- Proper placement of equipment - Is your printer fleet where it should be? Lined up in the right order? Set up to use the least amount of motions as possible? Employee-to-device ratios also play a key role in your print setup.
- Software - Do you have the proper software to help connect and channel the operations, reducing costs and slicing away supply waste?
- Define your copier's role - Does each machine have boundaries and purposes? Managed print services can help eliminate unnecessary machines and print jobs. You can even set up specific guidelines and limits to ensure you aren't printing in unnecessary color or in unnecessary volume.
- Routine maintenance - Receive support from the provider that knows all about workflow productivity and efficiency. They can find the issues before you even feel the consequences of them.
- Supply costs - Managed print services help reduce supply costs by keeping a close eye on what's happening in that department. In addition to the financial savings, you'll also be working toward a more environmentally sustainable business.
Ready to bail out of your moneypit of a printer fleet? Bring your scanners, printers, and multifunction devices into check with the reigns of managed print services.