Every organization has a set of individual tools, specific to the goals and services that must be met. The "tools of the trade" for the workplace are numerous--and, depending on the type of company, two groups working only feet apart may need entirely different tools. However, all companies can agree on the need for imaging technology, since so much communication and business takes place on paper. Printers, copiers, multifunction devices, scanners --the list goes on.
What Tools Do You Need?
Every company is different, so every company needs a different set of tools. For example, a business with a focus on printing may choose to buy a multifunction printer while a business with everyday print needs may find that leasing a copier is more cost-efficient and productive. A business processing a high amount of checks at a time may feel that a check scanner is an absolute must-have. Deciding what tools of the trade are necessary for your workplace is a very individualized mission, and it requires that you consider both what you need and what is offered by the miracles of modern technology.
Copiers, Printers, and More
Whether you're interested in leasing a copier or starting a full-sized legion of imaging devices, you'll need to take a look at what options are out there.
- Black and white printers. Sometimes color printing is little more than a waste of ink. If you find yourself hitting the "black and white print" button more often than not, you may want to consider a printer that only functions in black and white.
- Color printers. Some companies only need black and white prints; others are in the business of color. While color printers require more ink, there are plenty of options to suit any need.
- Multifunction devices. Multifunction devices are a combination of printing, copying, scanning and faxing. They can work black and white, color, or both, and the right combination can boost your workflow and efficiency almost instantly.
- Copy machines. Many businesses find that a multifunction device simply isn't necessary. For those cases, it may be wise to consider leasing a copier--so that you get what you need.
- Check Scanners. Check scanners enable the full benefits of remote deposit capture, including savings due to reduced transportation costs, lessened reliance on courier services and time spent recording transactions.
Are you looking to add to the "tools of the trade" in your office? Our free In-Office Technology consultation can help you narrow down the products that best fit with your needs and your budget. Contact us today!